To become a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA 200-301), you must pass a series of tests from Cisco. You can choose from a variety of tracks based on ccna 200 301your interests.
Several paths must be taken in order to get a certain certification. Each path has its own set of exam codes that must be passed in order to get the certification that you want.
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) training courses cover routing and switching, cloud computing, collaboration, cyber operations, data center, industrial, security, service provider, and wireless, as well as many other topics and skills. You can read this post here.
CCNA routing and switching exam number 200–125 CCNA is for Cisco Certified Network Associate. Each certification test has a unique exam number, like 200–125 CCNA for Cisco Certified Network Associate.
The price of the Cisco CCNA certification exam varies depending on where you live. Exam costs are different in different countries because of the taxes that are paid. Indian CCNA tracks have different exam fees.
Choose one of two ways to get the CCNA R&S certification if you want to get the certification.
- You can take two exams at the same time, but only one of them must be passed. 100 – 105 ICND1 and 200 – 105 ICND2 are the two tests and you need to pass either one of them.
- There is a second way to get this certification. You can take a composite exam to get it, with the required exam being the 200-125 CCNA. You can choose which exams you want to take at your own pace.
For the CCNA routing and switching test in India, you’ll need to pay a total of $325 to take it. When you pass the 100-105 and 200-105 exams, you must pay a total of USD 330. Each exam costs USD 165, and you must pay for it in advance to take it.
Exams and fees for the CCNA cloud certification are shown as follows:
- Candidates who want to get the CCNA cyber operations certification must pass two Cisco tests.
- SECFND (the exam you need): 210-250 SECFND (basic exam): 210 to 250 This test will help you learn more about the basics of Cisco cyber security.
- SECOPS 210-255: This exam shows how well you know and can use Cisco Cyber Security Operations (CSO).
- Exam Fees: You will be charged USD 300 for each exam that you need to take. If you want to take the CCNA cyber operations exams, they will cost you about $600.
In order to take Cisco exams, you will have to pay USD 300 for each exam that you must pass in order to be able to do so. You will have to pay a total of 600 dollars for the entire course.
The CCNA industrial certification exam and any fees that come with it
For people who want to get the CCNA 200-301 industrial certification, they must pass one of the prerequisite exams, which is 200-601 IMINS2.
After you get this certification, you will know how to set up industrial networks for manufacturing applications with Cisco technology.
Taking the exam costs $200-601. Candidates from India would be charged a fee of about USD 300 to take the IMINS2 CCNA industrial certification test.
Exams and costs are involved in getting the CCNA security certification.
If you want to get the CCNA security certification, you must pass the 210-260 IINS exam first. By getting this certification, you’ll learn more about network security and become better at putting it into practice in small and medium-sized businesses.
It costs about USD 300 in India to take the IINS test, which is split into two parts. Exams and costs are involved in getting the CCNA wireless certification.
To get a CCNA wireless certification, you must pass the CCNA 200-301WIFUND exam and get a score of at least 200. This certification will teach you the skills and knowledge you need to set up a Cisco wireless network infrastructure. In India, the cost of the CCNA 200-301 exams is USD 300.
We hope that this article cleared all your doubts and questions about the costs that are involved with taking the CCNA 200 301 exams.