What are drivers ?
A device driver in computing is computer software that manages or regulates a specific kind of attached device to a computer or automaton.
HP Support Assistant for Windows 10 is a group of files that contain instructions that enable the system to communicate with particular hardware (such as a graphics card, storage drive, and network adapter) and peripherals, such as mice, keyboards, printers, monitors, and many others.
A HP drivers , also known as a device driver, is a group of files that communicate with an operating system on a computer to instruct a piece of hardware how to operate. Every piece of hardware, from your internal computer components like your graphics card to your external peripherals like a printer, requires a driver.
Why do we need to install driver
Every computer has a number of drivers that regulate different installed programs and hardware elements. Hardware and software on your computer cannot, or at least cannot function as intended, without drivers. Device drivers and software drivers are the two primary categories of drivers.
How Long Driver Lasts
It should survive at least five years with somewhat hard use if it is from a trustworthy manufacturer. In order to do this, you must play 30 to 40 rounds of golf each year and visit the driving range once a week.
How to download Driver
Windows has the ability to automatically update the driver for some devices. You must manually download the driver for some devices, particularly external devices, in order to install the most recent versions of the drivers.
- Navigate to Device Manager.
- Locate the device that requires driver installation. (Use a video card as an illustration.)
- Update the device’s drivers by selecting it with the right mouse click.
- Choose to Look for driver software on my computer.
- Select Let me select one from a list of my computer’s device drivers.
- Hit the Have Disk… button.
- Tap the Browse… button. Browse the. info driver file in the place where you saved the downloaded driver file.
- To complete the installation, click OK and then Next. The administrator password or a confirmation of your selection may be required.
What is Software ?
Software is a collection of instructions or data that are used to run machines and carry out particular activities. It is the opposite of hardware, which describes the extraneous parts of a computer.
Software is a collection of instructions, data, or computer programs that are used to run machines and carry out particular activities. Hardware, which is a term for a computer’s external components, is the opposite of it.
Types Of Software
The three categories of computer programs software for systems.
How to Install Software
1. Find a.exe file and download it.
2. Double-click the.exe file after finding it. (Typically, you may locate it in your Downloads folder.)
3. There will be a dialogue box.
4. Installing the software is planned.
Examples OF Software
UC Browser, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
Microsoft is the best software in the world